Today when we sat down for lunch Shane told me he was cold. So I got him a jacket. We sat together eating and I checked my email. After a few moments I looked up from my computer and Shane was hunched over, clutching his jacket closed with one hand, holding his sandwich in the other, shivering. He'd take a bite of his sandwich, close his eyes and start shivering. Every bite he took he'd do this. It was COMPLETELY fake. It totally cracked me up. I tried to discreetly grab the video camera, but of course as soon as I did, he stopped. Darn!
When Makenzie woke up from her nap this morning I went to get her out of bed. After walking in the door, I paused for a minute just to watch her (she hadn't noticed me yet). I casually walked toward her bed. I stopped to wait for her to notice me and give me her signature huge "good morning" smile. The second she saw me her whole body jumped and she had a terrified look on her face, which quickly erupted into tears. I felt so bad, but I couldn't stop laughing. As soon as she calmed down, she was all smiles again.
what an adorable picture of Shane playing doctor with Makenzie!!! Too cute:)
ReplyDelete