
A Smith Christmas
Since we couldn't take all our presents to Utah with us for Christmas, we had our own Smith Christmas a couple of days before leaving for Utah.
This top picture is Adam being Adam while I get the camera timer set up.
Reminds me of this bottom picture which was taken a year earlier. {I wonder who is to blame for the back row of hooligans? :) I hope this pose doesn't become a tradition.}
Shane helped me decorate the wrapping paper for Adam's present.
That was the best wrapped present under the tree!
Shane caught on quickly to the cool toy in pretty paper idea. He loved unwrapping each gift and seemed to enjoy the unwrapping part as much as the toys. He had to pull every last piece of paper off before focusing on what was inside.
Makenzie was over-joyed simply by watching.
{I promise you her Christmas dress is much more modest than the picture suggests :)}

Makenzie really didn't dig that adorable doll from G. Smith at the beginning. She seemed a little scared of it, maybe because of the size. However, it sits in Makenzie's crib now and it is always the first thing she grabs to play with as she goes to sleep.
And as the conclusion, Adam modeling a present from his parents :)
{Yes, he is actually PLAYING his shirt. It isn't just pretend.}
{Yes, he is actually PLAYING his shirt. It isn't just pretend.}



No comments:
Post a Comment