Friday, February 11

Trimming the Tree Despite traveling for Christmas this year, we decided to get a Christmas tree anyway. We wanted our kids to fully experience Christmas. I grew up in Oregon (evergreen country) and every year we got a real Christmas tree. I loved to sit by and soak up the yummy smells and pretty lights. It was always a magical thing. So you can imagine I am pretty picky about our family tree. It HAD to be real and only after a lot of debate did Adam finally convince me to allow him to put candy canes on the tree.

Adam displayed his manliness by strapping the tree to his Vespa to get it home.  
{Pretty hot if you ask me :)}


Shane and Adam did most of the decorating while I took pictures. Shane mostly handed the ornaments to Adam and then told him where to put them on the tree.


This is what Makenzie thinks of Shane and Dad's decorating. 
{Obviously they've got serious skills.}

{Banner idea from my creative friend Annie. Thanks Annie!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...