Shane, Makenzie and I went pumpkin picking with some gals from church this month. We had a great time despite Shane apparently being deaf while we were there. He ran around like crazy and responded very little to anything I said or asked. And when I say didn't respond I mean he didn't even look at me half the time I tried talking to him or calling his name, so strange. It was very frustrating, but he had so much fun!
Shane has actually been really into pumpkins this last month. Well, at the pumpkin patch it wasn't the pumpkins that stole the show. It was the giant slide and pile of dirt :) Boys will be boys.

Every time Shane came down this large slide, he came tumbling out like a rock. I went down with him once, but we didn't get a picture. He didn't want to go down anymore after that, so I gave up.
No comments:
Post a Comment