Friday, August 27

Makenzie's blessing in Dallas, TX

We paid a visit to Adam's parents in Dallas, TX this month. They are there serving a mission. We decided to bless Makenzie while we were there since they can't travel to Columbus. Some of our good friends who now live in Dallas were also able to come to Makenzie's blessing. It was a great day!

We had a wonderful quiet week spent getting to know Grandma and Grandpa, playing with cousin Allie and swimming. What more could a kid ask for? Shane LOVED the pool. Sorry no pictures in the pool.

We also visited our friends! Sadly, we didn't get any pictures with them either because I forgot I even had my camera with me. Even worse, we ended the week with Shane, Makenzie and I all catching a cold. Upon getting home, we also discovered that Shane had an ear infection that ruptured. However, we still had a great time!! Thanks family and friends for letting us come!


Grandma reading to Shane.

Showing off big muscles.

Snuggling and playing with cousin Allie who was also visiting.
Trying on Grandpa's biking gear.

Blessing Day:
(Ok admittedly these pictures were taken later, but they still represent the day)

The blessing dress is the same dress I was blessed in. The blanket behind Makenzie is the blanket my mom knitted for me when I was born.
Me in my blessing dress. 5 days old.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amber those blessing pictures are beautiful! Makenzie has such a pretty smile with those gorgeous eyes. I love it! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...