Tuesday, January 26

It's a Girl...

...or so they think. It wasn't the greatest view, but the doctor is pretty sure we are having a girl!

Baby Girl Smith is set to arrive in June!


9 comments:

  1. Hooray! I don't think I even knew you were expecting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness I didn't even know your prego, yea congrats. that is so exciting. Girls are so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's amazing!!! i'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved running into you the other day, and I've been waiting for this announcement ever since!! YAY!! That will be so fun!! And it'll be great learning the juggling techniques of two kids together - promise to share your secrets? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee I have been waiting FOREVER for you to make this annoucement!!!! You are having a girl!!! How exciting!!!! I am so happy for you both, you seriously make pregnancy look easy!Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I didn't hear you were pregnant! Congratulations!!! I'm definitely a 'girl' fan, can't wait to see her cute face!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...