Family Pictures (Vote for Your Favorite)
We got some family pictures taken just before Thanksgiving (our first as a family). They each have their little pros and cons, so I am having a hard time deciding which one to put over our mantle. Help me by voting for your favorite in the poll on the side bar at right.
A

B

C

D

E
I vote E. Please send me the original files one by one. If you are not able to email them let me know and I will send you the password for my picassa account so you can upload the full res files.
ReplyDeleteI vote E too!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
I like A for Shane's laughing smile, and Amber, you look the happiest too.
ReplyDeleteI like B for Shane's adorable cocked head, Amber looks gorgeous, but I'll admit it isn't the most flattering for Adam.
I like E for Adam/Amber height ratio. Very flattering for you both, but more stiff/posed for Shane.
I love the colors of B best, and I thin you all look great in it. Shane looks adorable, too, with that cocked head! i love it - it is so playful! If not B, then E. Also beautiful colors, and more formal. i would try cropping it a little closer.
ReplyDeletegreat photos!!! let us know which one you choose!!!
I am with Elisa on this one, I really really really like A. I think everyone looks the best in this one.
ReplyDeleteLet me know which on you choose!
What awesome pictures!! I loved 'em all! You guys all look so good together!
ReplyDeleteE is good, but no matter how normal it is for a baby to rest their hand on their mothers chest, you just don't want it staring at every visitor to your home over your mantel. :) Just my little opinion. I voted A for that reason.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm probably not very helpful but I like A,C,D and E...haha, guess your family is just too cute! Oh and why do you have a count down for baby "girl" Smith...do you know it is a girl? If so, our girls our going to have so much fun together!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I did not even notice Shane's hand on your chest. (By the way, might be fixable in Photoshop if you like that photo.)
ReplyDelete