Friday, January 8

First Snow

Shane was a little unsure, at first, about all the strange white stuff on the ground. He warmed up to it quickly though.

He has never liked his mittens, so I didn't put them on him at first. Once he fell and got his hands in the freezing snow, I dried off his hands, put his mittens on and then shoved his hands back into the snow. He thought I had just performed magic. Now, he is very pro mittens when we go out in the snow.

Check out the sweet spider man snow boots. I love Goodwill. They even flash lights as he walks.


Yes, he laid down in the snow and shoved his face into it as he tried to get a taste. (He does the same thing in the bath tub)



His jeans were drenched at the end. He didn't complain a bit. Fortunately, we came across some free snow pants on craigslist just his size for our next outing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tasting the snow story. What a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so ya know, your "post comment" box is white, just like your new background. I almost couldn't find it. :)

    That said, I LOVE the snow pictures! Especially the montage of Shane making so many different faces! Glad he loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...