Weight: 10lb 4oz
Gained: 3lb
Height: 21.5 in
Gained: 1 in
Gained: 3lb
Height: 21.5 in
Gained: 1 in
Things I love about Shane after the first month of his life:
- The way he shoves his fists up into his big cheeks, sticks out his chest and raises his eyebrows when he is stretching when waking up. (Seeing him stretch always makes me smile)
- The way he whimpers in his sleep.
- The way he sleeps with both hands up behind his head and his legs in a frog position.
- The way he smiles (he has actually smiled when it wasn't gas, I promise)
- The way he raises both his legs and head at the same time when he is on his belly. It makes him look like he is sky diving.
- The way he purses his lips like he is blowing out a candle when he is finished letting out gas or having a bowel movement.
- The way he stares at me for a minute then suddenly scowls "silly, naive mom" or raises his eyebrows "mom you are crazy."
- The "I don't know about this mom" look he gives me when I try something new with him.
- The way he sleeps at night (lately it has been 5-6 hour intervals).
- The way he raises his eyebrows, opens his mouth up really big, and frantically shakes his head side to side when he is hungry and I put something to his mouth.
- How calm he is. He mostly fusses, hardly ever cries.
- They way he snuggles up to me and calms down instantly
Shane and I went to the park.
View from our park bench
You seriously have a very cute baby! I hope all is well with you and shane and adam.
ReplyDeleteHe is changing so fast! I can't wait to see him in December.
ReplyDeleteaw, he is a cutie. I love how enthralled you are with him, I think it is just as adorable to see new moms with their babies as it is to see the new babies! I can't wait for my turn!
ReplyDeleteWow, he's chunked up fast. Way to go Amber! Is it just the angle, or has he lost some hair? Is it really red?
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute little boy! I am sure you are an amazing mother already!
ReplyDelete-Emily
he is so adorable! Congratulations you guys! Little boys are the best!!
ReplyDelete