This is my hero and #1 mom in the world! She flew to our house the night before Shane and I were discharged from the hospital and stayed with us for the two weeks while I wasn't allowed to walk or climb the stairs hardly at all. I have to say, Adam and I would have died during those two weeks if it weren't for my wonderful mother! She cooked us dinner almost every night, helped with baby duty at night to help us catch up on sleep, helped me to stay sane, scrubbed our bathtub (never expected that one), and did many other helpful things to help me to rest, heal, and learn the ins and outs of newborns and motherhood. Not only was she an amazing help to me, but by helping me she was helping Adam. At the end of the two weeks was Adam's first midterm for Medical School. Because my mom helped us out so much he was able to get a fairly decent night sleep each night while preparing for his test. I would have died from frustrations of not knowing what I am doing (and not being able to rest as much) and Adam would have died from worrying about me and Shane and trying to study at the same time. All in all we owe our lives to my mom! Thanks for everything mom you are the greatest!
Tuesday, September 9
My Hero
This is my hero and #1 mom in the world! She flew to our house the night before Shane and I were discharged from the hospital and stayed with us for the two weeks while I wasn't allowed to walk or climb the stairs hardly at all. I have to say, Adam and I would have died during those two weeks if it weren't for my wonderful mother! She cooked us dinner almost every night, helped with baby duty at night to help us catch up on sleep, helped me to stay sane, scrubbed our bathtub (never expected that one), and did many other helpful things to help me to rest, heal, and learn the ins and outs of newborns and motherhood. Not only was she an amazing help to me, but by helping me she was helping Adam. At the end of the two weeks was Adam's first midterm for Medical School. Because my mom helped us out so much he was able to get a fairly decent night sleep each night while preparing for his test. I would have died from frustrations of not knowing what I am doing (and not being able to rest as much) and Adam would have died from worrying about me and Shane and trying to study at the same time. All in all we owe our lives to my mom! Thanks for everything mom you are the greatest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your baby Amber! He is adorable (and how do you look so well put together after having a baby in all those pictures! I can only hope!) You are just too cute! Good luck with your new adventure...enjoy the ride!
ReplyDelete