Tuesday, September 9

3 Weeks Old Tomorrow

Shane will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. It doesn't feel like it has been 3 weeks. There are many things I love about this stage of his life, but I am so eager to see him smile, giggle, and recognize me as mom not just the provider of food. It makes the time seem to go by really slow.

Here are some pictures of Shane from the past three weeks. He has been to sacrament meeting and the doctor's office twice. He has also gone with my mom and I to the fabric store and on his first walk with Adam and I. The walk was at night so I don't have any pictures. Other than that, we have been chillin' at home all the time.



These two pictures are after his first sponge bath at home (4-5 days old). He handles the sponge baths really well. Last night I gave him his first real bath, but he didn't seem to like it much. I think it was because he was cold. I may not have got the water warm enough due to my new mother paranoia. :)



Taking a nap with Daddy (about 1 week old)


A little over 2 weeks old. He is changing so fast!


2 and a half weeks old. Grandma and Grandpa Smith sent Shane this adorable blanket and stuffed dog. Barry and Julia are serving a mission (for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) in Texas right now, so they aren't able to come visit, but Shane will know that they love him!

11 comments:

  1. Wow. He is really a beautiful baby! His face is just perfect. I can't figure out who he looks more like though. Just when I think I see Adam, I see Amber. He is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, his hair looks so red. I love it! He is really a cute baby. Hope all is well now your mom is gone.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, Shane is adorable! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten, it is beautiful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so exciting. He's cute, going to be a ladies man for sure. I can't tell if he looks more like Amber or Adam. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures! Thank heavens for moms, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, he is so cute! I hope you are doing well and that you like your new ward and where you are living. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you take really beautiful photos! And Shane is so handsome!!! He looks so old now compared to the first pictures of him! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, first off, I LOVE his red hair!! Logan's isn't that red ... but I'm hoping the new hair he's growing will be brighter. :) Second, I love the pictures you take!! What kind of camera do you have? Do you do aperture adjustments to make the background blurry? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby boy! He is so adorable! Good luck being a new mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber he is so cute!! Really, a very good looking baby :) You guys seem to be such great parents.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...