Saturday, May 15

Yolanda

Yolanda is the default name for baby girl Smith.

I don't like, I don't want it, but Adam and I can't seem to agree on anything.
Please help us by giving us suggestions for baby girl names!
Don't make us name our daughter Yolanda.

The person who can come up with a name that BOTH Adam and I like, will get a prize!

(I am not sure what the prize will be yet, but it will be awesome!)


Your inspiration:
(Just imagine this is what our daughter will look like, I do :) )
Yolanda? Yeah, I didn't think so. Help!
This picture is my desktop background right now. I can totally see our little girl looking something like this. Every time I get down about pregnancy, I look at this picture and it renews my excitement for what is to come. (Besides, isn't that the cutest headband you have ever seen?!) This picture warms the cockles of my heart :)

15 comments:

  1. The picture of the little girl looks like a Sophia to me. That is my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel says "Sydnee" and Hannah says "Daphne" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I tell you all the names that I like and you use one, then that's one less for me. Hmm, what about Aubrey? Mikayla? Those are ones I like, but won't be using.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber your family is so beautiful! Lilah is a pretty name.

    Sarah Schaumann (Phillips)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name Lydia - and that picture is darling! Where did you find it? I'm trying to find inspiration for newborn pictures for our little girl, since hiring a photographer is so stinkin' expensive. Have any tips/advice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaitlyn,
    Merci (Thank you in French),
    Lavender (hey, the purple just made it fit)
    Integrity (again, the purple just inspired me that way)
    Victoria,
    Tamara,
    Eggplant (ha ha, j/k, that one is a joke)
    and I gotta admit, I also love the suggestions for Sophia and Lydia. Both names really fit, I think. Did you know that Sophia means wisdom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, congrats on pregnancy #2 Amber! That is so wonderful! Good luck coming up with the perfect name :) I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable picture!!! I like the name Mckayla. Sophia does seem to fit that picture though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, thank you for the comment on the "Bad Mom" post. I couldn't stop laughing that Shane got so abused! Bumbos are really dangerous. Alex fell out of his but luckily it was sitting on the ground. He still was not happy about faceplanting though. Being a mom is so stressful! Soon you will get to do that times two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha..Oh man at first I totally thought you named your kid "Yolanda" I was like, "Wow, that's just as weird as Celebrity babies' names!" Thanks for the laugh. I'm going to go with the names "Emma" "Lucy Mack" and "Jospehina." Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dad likes Chiara or Elise. I like Sophie, or naming her after her own good mom, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the names Rosalie, Elise, Abigail and Annette. Good luck picking a name! I can't wait to find out what you decide! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...