Monday, May 3

New Ride

We got a Vespa!
It wasn't just a splurge. We really did need more transportation, promise ;) We bought it from Adam's brother. This is when we went to pick it up from the shipping company.



Checkin' himself out before he hits the road ;)

Shane was confused and in awe. He just kept circling the bike, soaking it all in.


Then he got gutsy. He swiped Adam's gloves, investigated them, tried them on, then returned them where he got them. What a good boy :)

At home, Shane wanted to wear Dad's helmet. So I helped him put it on.


He loved it! (That is his cheesy smile)


Adam loves riding the vespa so much that he almost gets excited when I need something at the store. If he comes home having forgotten something, he is very willing to go right back out. He affectionately calls the vespa "Big Red".

I will get to drive it eventually too. We both agreed that it would be best if I wait until I am no longer pregnant. Also, I told myself I am not allowed to get my motorcycle permit until I finish my online english class.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you just didn't get anoter ride you got a SWEET new ride!!! I love the name Big Red LOL. Make sure you are all safe on that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you named your scooter Sasha then I could call you JD! It's a good thing you're married, otherwise I'd think you were gay.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...