Home Depot
Recently I have been looking for tools to fix up my yard. The previous tenants decided that growing out the weeds along the fence would be a great way to provide privacy. Home Depot has great tools for great prices. They had a much better selection AND price than Wal-mart.
AND
these
adorable toddler backpacks at Made by Rae. I have loved them since they were first posted and was so excited when the pattern (to make one) was passed on to the public. Unfortunately, they cost money. Totally worth it, but I'm poor. However, another blog I love (Grosgrain) is giving one away free! Two winnera get a backpack made by Rae herself or the pattern!! I was so excited when I found this out. I want the pattern so I can make backpack for Shane just like the one above. Cross your fingers that I win!!P.S. I promise I am in the process of some new posts to update everyone on what we have been up to. Since we just moved (more on that later) I am still putting most of my energy into straightening things up. However, I will soon post updates and pictures (of Shane).
I do like what you have done to your blog!!! I love the revamp!!!Cute pics on the side, and I love the bag, I hope you win!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have the same sippie cup we do. New York looks like a fun trip.
ReplyDelete