12 Month Stats:
Weight: 21lb. 4.5oz (30%)
Height: 30.5in (75%)
Height: 30.5in (75%)
Shane is actually 13 months old now and the list below is of things he is doing now, but most of them he was doing when he turned one too. We only get him weighed and measured at his doctor's appointments, so the next update on his development will be around December.
These pictures were taken a few days ago. I hadn't taken photos of Shane in awhile, so it was time to change that. Shane had just woken up from his morning nap. I wasn't doing much to make him smile, but he just kept on grinning for me. Other than when he is in pain from teething he is such a fun, happy boy. I love him so much!

My favorite things he does is laying his cheek on top of mine when I am laying on the floor, cuddling with me at night (cause it doesn't happen often), the squeals of joy and laughter when we chase him around the house or rough house with him, and the big smile he gives me every time he sees me after being gone.
These pictures were taken a few days ago. I hadn't taken photos of Shane in awhile, so it was time to change that. Shane had just woken up from his morning nap. I wasn't doing much to make him smile, but he just kept on grinning for me. Other than when he is in pain from teething he is such a fun, happy boy. I love him so much!

My favorite things he does is laying his cheek on top of mine when I am laying on the floor, cuddling with me at night (cause it doesn't happen often), the squeals of joy and laughter when we chase him around the house or rough house with him, and the big smile he gives me every time he sees me after being gone.
Things Shane is doing:
- Walking: he can walk on his own for a few steps. Each day he practices he can go a little farther. Currently he can walk across the living rm, turn around and walk most of the way back.
- Babbling, but no words: It is so cute, he will look at us and nod his head while he babbles like he is telling us a story. Since he still doesn't say any real words we've started teaching him a little sign language to ease the communication gap.
- Getting a little shy and bashful: he doesn't smile quite as quickly at strangers anymore, but after a little warm up he is still friendly with everyone.
- Loving Water: He LOVES to take baths. He throws his toys in the tub and tries to climb in while I am filling the tub up with water. Every time I turn on the sink he wants to put his hands in to play.
- Playing Chase: His favorite game! That and wrestling.
- Drinking milk: in a sipping cup. We are completely formula and bottle free :D Yay!
- Teething: He's getting his molars.

- Walking: he can walk on his own for a few steps. Each day he practices he can go a little farther. Currently he can walk across the living rm, turn around and walk most of the way back.
- Babbling, but no words: It is so cute, he will look at us and nod his head while he babbles like he is telling us a story. Since he still doesn't say any real words we've started teaching him a little sign language to ease the communication gap.
- Getting a little shy and bashful: he doesn't smile quite as quickly at strangers anymore, but after a little warm up he is still friendly with everyone.
- Loving Water: He LOVES to take baths. He throws his toys in the tub and tries to climb in while I am filling the tub up with water. Every time I turn on the sink he wants to put his hands in to play.
- Playing Chase: His favorite game! That and wrestling.
- Drinking milk: in a sipping cup. We are completely formula and bottle free :D Yay!
- Teething: He's getting his molars.

Such cute pictures! The bottom right is my favorite! You caught one of those perfect poses! I love it! And I love your favorites list. I can imagine how incredible it must feel to experience that look from him after being away from him. You are a sweetheart Amber.
ReplyDeleteDitto on lovin the pics. You did a great job. Love that lil grin!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are very very cute. I love that he has your red hair. It sounds like he is really growing up.
ReplyDeleteI just realized you took those pics yourself. You did a wonderful job!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome little guy!
ReplyDeleteI have been voting!!! I have no idea how some of these kids have thousands of votes!
ReplyDelete