To be the next face of BabyGap!!!
I'm crazy and entered Shane in the Gap casting call for 2009. There are some really amazingly beautiful kids entering, so who knows if we will win. However, if Shane gets the most votes from all of you, he can be the "Fan Favorite." The Fan Favorite wins a week vacation to Jamaica!
I'm crazy and entered Shane in the Gap casting call for 2009. There are some really amazingly beautiful kids entering, so who knows if we will win. However, if Shane gets the most votes from all of you, he can be the "Fan Favorite." The Fan Favorite wins a week vacation to Jamaica!
Voting ends November 17th, so hurry!
The kid with the most votes so far has 7034 votes. We need more than that!
Each person can vote ONCE EACH DAY.
TO VOTE:
1. Go to http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/
2. Register with family.go.com (Disney Website) (I know people hate registering for things, but isn't Shane worth it?!)
3. Go to the "Gallery"
4. Search for Shane using his entrant ID#: 465985349
5. Click on his picture
6. And click "VOTE"
7. Then vote again the next day!
The kid with the most votes so far has 7034 votes. We need more than that!
Each person can vote ONCE EACH DAY.
TO VOTE:
1. Go to http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/
2. Register with family.go.com (Disney Website) (I know people hate registering for things, but isn't Shane worth it?!)
3. Go to the "Gallery"
4. Search for Shane using his entrant ID#: 465985349
5. Click on his picture
6. And click "VOTE"
7. Then vote again the next day!
Spread the word!
I entered a couple of pictures. This is one of them. I know he is in his pajamas,but it is the best photo I have right now. I tried to get something in "real" clothes the past couple of days, but Shane was not cooperating. Wouldn't he look so adorable in Gap clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment