About the pictures on my blog - it's an action that I downloaded online for photoshop. It's a free download - and the one I used on that last picture of him with the blue sky & grass was called Orton 2009. {http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/02/coffeeshop-orton-action-for-pspse.html} The one of L holding the ball in the grass was just me playing around the colors and lighting. I love the free actions you can download though - one click and it's done! I'm still learning a lot - but I'd love to talk about it sometime!
About the pictures on my blog - it's an action that I downloaded online for photoshop. It's a free download - and the one I used on that last picture of him with the blue sky & grass was called Orton 2009. {http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/02/coffeeshop-orton-action-for-pspse.html}
ReplyDeleteThe one of L holding the ball in the grass was just me playing around the colors and lighting. I love the free actions you can download though - one click and it's done! I'm still learning a lot - but I'd love to talk about it sometime!