Well, the weather decided to give us a little break with warmer weather. It was so nice that I decided to take Shane out for a swing. He seemed to really like the swing, but he was pretty mesmerized by the cars driving by. He loved to just sit there and watch them. Every once in a while when I would give the swing a big push he would smile.
Shane kept hearing the birds chirp. Every time he heard them he would look up because he knew that is where the sound was coming from. I don't think we ever actually saw the birds though.
Shane has decided that his feet are his new favorite toy. He is constantly trying to grab them and put them in his mouth. When he has socks on, the socks slip part way off his foot; so he puts the end of the sock in his mouth while his foot gets caught behind with the part of the sock that is still on.
love the one where he's looking up to try to see the birds... definitely a MANLY swing, if ever I saw one! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is looking so big! Will we get to see you and him this spring still, now that Heather's in UT.
ReplyDeleteAddy has never liked swings, her baby swing, yes, but nothing more than that. She still screams everytime I try.
What a cute kid. I love all three pictures. I hope you are printing some of these and saving them for Shane! On a blog I read that this photo lab is pretty good and 8 x 10 prints for only .99. http://www.colorincprolab.com/
ReplyDeleteHE IS SUCH A CUTE KID. He is looking more and more like Adam to me as he gets older!!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he is having so much fun on the swing, good find MOM>
Thanks so very much for picking Scottie and I up we owe you.
love,
Angie