This is my new favoritist blog EVER!
I love sewing so much and I am always thinking of how I could probably make things cuter/more useful/cheaper/better fitting than things in stores. But I have never had the guts to actually do much of it. Rae inspires me to give it a try! I love reading about/looking at her latest project and the things she learned doing it.
Lately, I have been wanting to make infant sized dress shirts. My sister let me borrow an osh kosh one her son wore and I loved it on Shane. But now it is too small and they are hard to find in stores, not to mention expensive. The thing I loved about this osh kosh one was that it was a onsie! No tireless attempts to keep the shirt tucked in. I think I am going to attempt to make one myself. Wish me luck!
Lately, I have been wanting to make infant sized dress shirts. My sister let me borrow an osh kosh one her son wore and I loved it on Shane. But now it is too small and they are hard to find in stores, not to mention expensive. The thing I loved about this osh kosh one was that it was a onsie! No tireless attempts to keep the shirt tucked in. I think I am going to attempt to make one myself. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment