Happy 300th Month Adam!
I made my first layered cake for Adam's birthday. It was devil's food with chocolate fudge frosting. Thank you to Duncan Hines and Pillsbury for the ingredients :D The candle is a special candle: it plays the birthday song. It gave me more confidence when singing Happy Birthday to Adam all by myself. There is something else special about this cake other than the candle.
Here are some pictures of Adam opening his gifts. I got him a new tie hanger (his had broken during a move awhile back) and I also made him a travel shoe bag (not pictured) for his dress shoes
Adam, Shane and I went to a movie to celebrate Adam's birthday. Shane did well. He was transfixed by the movie until the very end when he was exhausted. We also splurged and went out to Burger King for dinner. It was a treat for us since we never go out to eat.
Happy Birthday Adam! Shane and I are so happy you are a part of our lives, we love you!
Spam,
ReplyDeleteYou sure know how to frost a cake smoothly. Seriously!
So We (Scottie and I) feel like bad friends, we didn't know it was Adam's birthday. Happy late birthday...it sounds like Amber and Shane treated you well!
ReplyDeleteWe should have a delated birthday party.
HAPPY 3OOTH MONTH OF LIFE!