Wednesday, October 29

"He's a big baby" - Dr. Maher

2 Months
Weight: 12lbs 10.5oz
Gained: 2lbs 6.5oz
Height: 23in
Gained: 1.5in

The Doc says Shane is definitely getting enough to eat :D His height is in the 75th percentile and his weight is in the 70th percentile. I figure at least he is balanced. Course they make clothes extra wide, so at 2 months his 3months clothes are fat but the perfect length. It makes him look fatter than he is.
Trying to make him smile :)
Some of Shane's Favorite Things:
1. Riding in the car - he always calms right down and generally falls asleep
2. Chillin' in his bouncer watching me doing dishes or something - he doesn't like being left in the living room if the action is somewhere else.
3. Going to parties where there are lots of people to play with and look at.
4. When Adam spins him in a circle
5. Looking at smiles - he smiles most when people are smiling at him
6. Going for walks - he loves the vibration whether it is in his stroller or if I am carrying him. The vibrator in his bouncer just isn't the same for him. He also likes the new scenery.
7. Daddy in the afternoon, because it means play time - Mom is generally a bit tired and not quite as playful.
8. Mommy in the morning, because it means breakfast after a long night sleep.
9. Bath time

k, so I can't think of anymore, but I am sure there are some.

We had Shane blessed on Sunday the 19th. Shane looked so cute in his tuxedo. It was the same outfit that Adam was blessed in. Everyone loved it and commented on how cute he looked in it. Adam did a wonderful job performing the blessing. I feel very blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home.

Adam when he was blessed at 3 months

6 comments:

  1. wow, I didn't realize the tux was heirloom! I was going to ask ya'll where ya got it, but I guess I should ask Adam's mom and dad! :)

    Love the thoughts about Shane's favorites! Do you still take him on walks when it is cold? Do you think you'll still take him in, say, January or when it is snowing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...how cute is HE!!! I love the tuxedo and I just can't wait to come and see him and squeeze him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane is so beautiful, I mean really! Do we make cute kids or what? And don't worry about him being a big baby, Leah is 7 weeks and two days ago she weighed almost 10 lbs at the Dr's office!! So she's catching up to shane. Is shane dressing up for halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Adam, but I think Shane is going to pass you up on the handsome scale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute tuxedo, and I stick with my vote that Shane old like Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was supposed to say "does look like Amber"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...