Monday, October 20

Vote: Who Does Shane Look Like?


We can't decide who Shane looks more like. This is your chance to tell us what YOU think. Above are newborn pictures of Adam, Shane and me (Amber) respectively. Below I will include pictures of both Adam and I as kids. Look at the pictures and then vote on the side bar who you think Shane looks more like. (All pictures can be clicked on to view full size.)


Adam: 1 week ; Shane: 4-5 Days ; Amber: 5 Days


Adam: 2 months ; Shane: 1 month ; Amber: 2ish months?



Adam: 4 months ; Shane: 2ish months ; Amber: 4ish months



These are some (only some, he has so many good ones) of my favorite pictures of Adam:

13 Months old

2 Years old
3 Years old
3 Years old
5 Years old (Notice the batman socks)


Some pictures of me:


So my grandma put this in an album saying it is me, but I am wondering if it really is (mom, dad what do you think?). Nonetheless, aren't my Dad's sunglasses the best?!
This was my first Christmas, so I would be about 8 months.

This is Christmas '87, so I am 1 year and 8 months?

See my finger, there is funny story behind that one. I got my finger slammed in a lot of doors growing up.

I'm the short one.

6 comments:

  1. Come on. I can't vote Adam or Amber. He is definately a mix. He has Adam's face shape, and eyes. He has Amber's nose and ears. How can I pick just one. Anyway, he'll probably change who he looks like back and forth for the rest of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he has ambers eyes, and pretty much all her other features, but Adams face shape. Amber, you always had a very slender face. Before I saw adams baby photos I thought he was all amber, but now I guess I can see a little adam... :) I guess he is your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a mix, but I think more Amber than Adam. Regarding the picture in the pool, If Grandmas says it is you then it is probably you. She did a pretty good job of marking photos. If I had had to guess who it was I would have said you or Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely has Adam's round face, but I think he looks overall more like you. P.S, I LOVED the random childhood pics of you both! Especially that one of Adam in a full suit looking like a lil business man! What a cute kid! Hope Shane is as endearing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a tough call, there are similarities from both of you...but if I had to make a decision I would say he looks more like Amber. We'll see when he grows up if that changes. The baby pictures are great, even greater was Amber's picture title saying "I'm the short one."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he is just an adorable combination of both of you!! He is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...