Friday, June 8

New Discovery: Dirt + Water = Mud

          Shane and Makenzie love playing in the dirt. A couple of weeks ago we had a friend over. He is a couple of years older than Shane and very knowledgeable in the art of making mud. While they were playing outside he asked me if I could fill up our watering can. It didn't even occur to me that he might pour the water in the digging hole (oh how naive I am). Of course he did. I wasn't upset about this; however, I was a little wary of the clean-up. 
          Shane and Makenzie LOVED it!! Almost every day now they ask if I'll fill up the watering can so they can make some mud. Well on this particular day they (really only Makenzie) were the muddiest I'd seen them yet. I'm pretty sure Makenzie bathed in the mud puddle (up to her waist anyway).

Eh, that is what bathtubs are for right? Besides it gave me a whole hour or two of quiet. Bliss, am I right mothers? Yeah.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...