Monday, June 4

Elephants on Parade

          When the circus comes to town the elephants and horses are brought in on a train. Then they are walked up the street from the train to the arena. The kids and I met up with some friends to watch.
          Makenzie wasn't as interested as I thought she'd be, but Shane really enjoyed it. I think he enjoyed having friends with us even more. Shane might not be a super outgoing kid, but he LOVES having friends around (a lot like his momma)


          We played at the near by park before and after. Makenzie was just being a charmer for anyone who'd notice her (very hard to catch on camera). This is pretty strange behavior for Makenzie because she normally starts crying if a stranger even looks at her. When it comes down to it though, she is cute and she KNOWS it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...