Wednesday, June 30

Big Brother

Shane is a very sweet big brother (so far)!

Sharing Toys
"Want a toy?"


"No really I insist. Take it!"


Naming Makenzie's body parts.
Unfortunately, this normally leads to him jabbing her in the eye numerous times.


Sock on...sock off...sock on...sock off...


"Me mom? I wasn't touching Makenzie, honest. [Big cheesy grin]"



Makenzie has already been clobbered by numerous toys and other items. We're thinking she is going to grow up being one tough cookie. Shane likes to share snacks with her too. He loves when she blows spit bubbles. He asks to hold her occasionally, but as soon as she touches his hands he pushes her away. Shane seems generally fascinated by Makenzie, but also very confused as to what she is supposed to be able to do. "You mean she doesn't do any tricks? What kind of baby is this?" Hopefully, as she grows up they will have lots of fun together!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Amber these are darling photos! Shane looks so intrigued - I love the one of him smiling at the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my word - I had NO IDEA that you already had her!!! She is B_E_A_UTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!! I love the name bytheway!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...