Congratulations to Adam!
I know what you're thinking. Totally unfair right? Well, naturally we couldn't agree on any of the names suggested to us. Go figure :\ Adam decided it was hopeless and gave in to the name he says is the "least objectionable" of all the names I like. The condition? I owe him next time we have to name a daughter. I agreed. So ultimately he was the one who "suggested" a name we BOTH "like". Sorry.
The reward? Yeah, still not sure. Since it is Adam I can get away with something a little less than spectacular, like cookies. We'll see.
Just for the record though, my favorite of all the great suggestions was Sadie.
So your probably wondering what name we choose. Drum roll please....
The reward? Yeah, still not sure. Since it is Adam I can get away with something a little less than spectacular, like cookies. We'll see.
Just for the record though, my favorite of all the great suggestions was Sadie.
So your probably wondering what name we choose. Drum roll please....
Makenzie
There is no significance to the name. I just like it. No middle name.
I think that is an adorable name :) Uhm...pictures please!
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't stay longer the day you went into the hospital. I have zero days left off and they won't let me take time without pay anymore. I had meetings that morning so I couldn't even try to take a later bus in. I am glad I could be there for the couple of hours I was to help.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet both of your little ones. We need a curzon reunion!
ReplyDelete