Adam had been growing a mustache for awhile and became quite attached to it. It was hard for him to finally shave it off. However, before he did, he decided he wanted some pictures taken to remember it by. I just thought I'd share a few of our favorites.
actually, I think it is pretty hilarious! Eric loves mustache march, but his is much more sparse and lighter than Adam's. He really holds mustache growing abilities up on a pedastal, I think, especially when they are good and thick and dark (like Adam's.) We even looked for manly hair dye to try to make Eric's stand out more... to no avail. I don't think that will stop him from trying though. :) I love the mustache in combo with that classic-style 3 piece suit. Very cool.
I think that stache should've stayed! He looks like he just walked out of a movie! (not sure what type of movie...but a 'cool' movie, that's for sure!) I think the suit brings it all together, He must have grown it pretty quickly because I swear he didn't have one the last time we saw you guys...
He looks so classic - I can't believe he shaved it!! That suit is seriously rad. I remember when he walked in to church - I think I smiled for ten minutes after I saw him! I love crazy ensembles like that! I actually am having a hard time picturing what he'll look like without it - but I can definitely see the up side to having it gone! Facial hair can be so scratchy! So are you happy to see it go? Thanks for saying hi. I had no idea you had a blog!!! I am glad we can be friends like this too. Our movie nights only come every so often, so it is good to have another filler!
Oh, Adam. What were you thinking? I am so glad you shaved it off. Amber, you are a patient lady.
ReplyDeleteactually, I think it is pretty hilarious! Eric loves mustache march, but his is much more sparse and lighter than Adam's. He really holds mustache growing abilities up on a pedastal, I think, especially when they are good and thick and dark (like Adam's.) We even looked for manly hair dye to try to make Eric's stand out more... to no avail. I don't think that will stop him from trying though. :) I love the mustache in combo with that classic-style 3 piece suit. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteI think that stache should've stayed! He looks like he just walked out of a movie! (not sure what type of movie...but a 'cool' movie, that's for sure!) I think the suit brings it all together, He must have grown it pretty quickly because I swear he didn't have one the last time we saw you guys...
ReplyDeleteAdam, those pictures make me consider playing for the other team. Well, not really, but you're a handsome devil. Long live facial hair.
ReplyDeletei love it. thats about all I can say.
ReplyDeletePs you rocked this outfit at church very well I might say.
He looks so classic - I can't believe he shaved it!! That suit is seriously rad. I remember when he walked in to church - I think I smiled for ten minutes after I saw him! I love crazy ensembles like that! I actually am having a hard time picturing what he'll look like without it - but I can definitely see the up side to having it gone! Facial hair can be so scratchy! So are you happy to see it go?
ReplyDeleteThanks for saying hi. I had no idea you had a blog!!! I am glad we can be friends like this too. Our movie nights only come every so often, so it is good to have another filler!
Dude. This is awesome. I miss that mustache, though I prefer it complimented with a nice soul patch.
ReplyDelete