So here goes! We recently got a new camcorder and finally found something worthwhile to post. A few days ago Shane started getting excited about toys in front of him and began to lunge for them. He's not crawling, but he seems to want to. Amber kept mercilessly pulling the magazine just far enough away to tempt him. And we wonder why he likes me more :).
Cute! I like how he sticks his bum up.
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome army crawl/lunge! He's getting so big!!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Shane! And he was so persistent too. I am so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteLOL that is so very cute!!! So he did that same thing while I babysat him this weekend!!! He didn't go quite as far, but definetly attempted the worm!!! We had a fun time with you this weekend. Thanks for coming over.
ReplyDeleteAngie
that's great! I love that his "prize" keeps managing to inch a way from him. :)
ReplyDelete