Gumbo
Apparently Adam got a little bored with all the free time he has had lately. He has always told me that he hates being in the kitchen. Well, either he was lying or he has been so bored that he is willing to do things he hates (why can't he just offer to change Shane's diaper a lot?). Over the last few weeks Adam has been very busy making authentic Italian Lasagna (with homemade sauce), Gumbo, toffee dipped in chocolate, homemade bagels, a large variety of cookies, fudge, bread, and I am sure I am forgetting something. I am just hoping that this whole cooking frenzy sticks because it has been awhile since I have had to cook dinner by myself. I love it!
Nice job on the bread. It's fun to make braided loaves.
ReplyDeleteI looove the header. Kalvin and Hobbes rocks. And I am so impressed with Adam! Would he like to start cooking classes which I can volunteer Talon for?
ReplyDelete