Adam and I made a last minute decision to go to Texas for Thanksgiving. We drove over 15 hours and 1,000 miles. We drove through Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas. We decided that Kentucky and Tennessee are very pretty and have decent drivers, but Arkansas drivers are slow. Even though we split the drive up over two days (we stayed in Nashville), Shane still went ballistic after about 8 hours. We had never seen Shane happier then when we took him out of his car seat after a long day of driving. We all survived though and it was definitely worth it. It was so wonderful to see Adam's family and have everyone meet Shane (My mom was the only one who had seen him before). We were able to see Adam's sister, brother-in law, and their children as well. Thanks Barry and Julia for letting us come!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to hang out with you last night. I am glad to have good friends like you here in Ohio. I hope good fortunes come your way and our way and that you will stay here!!! Have a good day
ReplyDeleteAngie
Amber my friend, I am seriously needing a post from you soon!!! It was good to see you today. I am glad that Shane is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteWe need to hang out soon.
See ya later,
angie
Well, I think these are the cutest kids in the whole world! Thank you for sharing! Love and MISS you guys tons!
ReplyDelete