Monday, November 24

Long Time Coming

So it has been almost a month since Halloween. What can I say, I'm slow. Anyway, Adam, Shane and I went to a ward Halloween party. I wanted to go, but none of us had costumes. Nothing is more lame then going to a Halloween party and your WHOLE family doesn't dress up. So the day of the Halloween party Shane and I took a trip to Joaan's fabric store to buy stuff for a costume. I didn't end up getting dressed up, but figured it was okay as long as my son had a cute costume. We got home 2 hours before the party and while Shane slept I made his costume.

At the party people guessed what he was and there were a few responses: Hercules, Zeus, Caesar... All of the above will work. We didn't pick anyone imparticular. I think I like Hercules the best though.
Here are some more pictures from this month:

Shane, Adam and I are doing well. Adam was called to be the executive secretary at church a few weeks ago. He says it is pretty easy in a student/married ward because not very many people want to see the bishop. I will have a calling too, but they haven't sustained me yet, so you will have to be left in suspense :) Shane is 3 months old now. He still sleeps really well at night. However, we are still struggling with a routine for naps. Eventually we will get it.

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed with his Halloween shoes. If you made those, I will forever be impressed by your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his costume! He is getting so big so fast, and still so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you finally put some pics on of the costume. Shane was so cute and I was totally amazed that night that you made the costume. You are a woman with many skills and I am impressed. I missed you at church,but I am guessing the means you are in Texas which is fun. I hope you are having a good time and I am excited to see you when you get back.
    angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...