I guess I don't get a reward until AFTER I cross the finish line, course I already know what the reward is: a boy who urinates all over me when I change his diaper. He better smile and giggle when he does it, at least then I might think it's ALL worth it.
I did promise that I would post a picture. This one is much better than previous ones. I made sure to wear a shirt that would show my true size. I am currently 156lbs, which means I have gained 31lbs.

Sometimes, I feel like I am pretending to be pregnant, going through all the motions, but never actually getting the baby. Hopefully, my brain is just messing with me because I would hate to have gone through all of this and not end up with a little boy!
Wow Amber. What a hot mama you are. It's hard to believe that you are actually that pregnant since the last time I saw you was right before you and Adam got married. I hope you get lots of sleep before the big day. Baxter and I wish you and Adam the best! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou do deserve an award!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!! It's amazing how time flies! I'm so happy you and Adam are doing so well.
ReplyDeleteAmber, I've been thinking about you. I hope you're doing well. My life has been so crazy and busy I was afraid that you might have had your baby and I didn't know. I guess time didn't go by that fast, darn-it for you, huh. Well I wish you the best. Let me know if there's any question I can answer or if you need anything. I'm just a phone call, blog, facebook message, or e-mail away.
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute Amber!!! I am so very excited for you and Adam to be parents, I think you will do a great job.
ReplyDeletePs. thanks for coming over yesterday it was alot of fun!!!
Angie