My big news actually has absolutely nothing to do with our son :) I'm officially done with my last semester at MCC!! AND I finished with straight As. It feels good knowing my work and stress paid off in the end. I am only two BYU independent study classes away from graduating. I will never have to step foot on MCC's grounds again :). That is so refreshing to me. Literally as well as mentally, because I promise you that 90% of the students smoke, and they don't care if you have to breathe it in. Overall, the year at MCC wasn't excruciatingly horrible, but the negatives definitely out-weighed the positives.
I can now concentrate on more important things like cleaning our rotting (just my opinion) house, reading the pregnancy books that Adam's sister let me borrow, reading the Baby Whisperer book that my mom bought me, shopping for maternity clothes (I only have a couple pairs of regular pants that still fit me), learning to cook, and packing.
I am not sure if I ever posted this. Many of you already know, but another thing is official (has been for awhile): Adam is going to Ohio State Medical School! So we are moving to Columbus, Ohio at the end of June. Adam will drive the moving truck (his brother Nick has been super nice to offer to drive with him) and I will fly. This pregnancy thing is not always bad. I get to endure a 4 hour flight rather then a 30 hour driving trip. I'd say it definitely has its benefits. Not to mention all of the wonderful things Adam is always doing for me! He is a great husband! I am trying to take advantage of his availability now because once he starts school, I can't expect much. The competition in his classes is going to be intense so we are planning on doing anything and everything to make it easier for him to study and do his best.
Oh, here is a photo of my belly. It is a couple of weeks old, so I am probably a little bigger than this now. I'll try to take more so you can see what it really looks like. I am not particularly a fan of having a big belly, so this picture (and future ones) is for all of you, who I love too much to let down :)
I love how you think THAT is a belly! I'll have to take a picture of mine and post it. HA! Greg has been too busy to do much picture taking so we're kind of skipping to the huge pregnant stage. Oh well. I'll take one and post it soon.
ReplyDelete