Tuesday, April 1

Buy Us Blue Baby Clothes!! -Adam

Just like Adam hoped, we are having a boy! I really wasn't leaning one way or the other. Adam was really excited when he got a glimpse of the little penis :) Here is a picture of the profile. We also got pictures of his face straight on, his feet, legs, arms and hands. In this picture you can see a little bit of his hand just above the chest. Its pretty cute! You can't see the nose very well in this picture, but it is a cute little nose. Adam said he thinks he got my nose :)


Apparently it was a little difficult for the technician to get the pictures she needed because he was moving around so much. I hope that doesn't mean he is going to be like Adam was when he was little :) (j/k)

Anyway, Adam and I are both very excited to be having a son! No names yet. Adam is still stuck on one name that I don't care for and he refuses to like the whole list of names I came up with. Maybe with a little bit of time I can convince him. If anyone would like to suggest some names, please go right ahead! Maybe someone else can think of a name we both like :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for you. Now you can start buying clothes, if you're into that. How about Jacob or Spencer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your last two entries in your blog and I laughed through most of it. So funny! Congrats on the baby boy!! After naming five babies ourselves, we ended up changing our last child's name when he was seven weeks old! I wouldn't turn to us for advice . . .

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Amber! Great news! What a cute little profile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A boy! Yay! That is SO exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...