These are the suggestions Adam has made:
Norman
Samuel
Cody
Cade (or Caid)
Calvin
These are the suggestions I have made:
Tanner
Marcus
Zachary
Anthony
Garrett
Curtis
Dillon
Tyson
Trevor
Skyler
Tyler
Travis
James
Caleb
Suggestions made by others so far:
Buckethead (a 7-year old in my primary class)
Jacob
Spencer
Wyatt
Parry
Isaac
Elijah
Wade
Nicholas
Adam doesn't like ANY suggestions except his own right now. He is being very difficult :)
Tell us which one is YOUR favorite.
(Through email OR commenting on the blog. You are allowed to pick up to 3 names) :)
I choose Wyatt or Calvin. If you name him Calvin you can call him Cal, oh cute.
ReplyDeleteI like Calvin the best. Did you know your great grandfather's middle name was Calvin? (My mom's dad)
ReplyDeleteI like samuel, tanner, and spencer the best.
ReplyDeleteI like everything that adam has, except norman. you can name him norman if you want him to be bald by the age of 16.....and fat! At least that is what I think of when I hear that name. (Sorry if your name is norman unknown reader...)
ReplyDeleteI would like to suggest the name Collin, because yes I am that vain.
ReplyDeleteI will have you know that I am planning on name one of my future sons Calvin. I will call him Cal. If I have another son I will name him John and call him Jack. Jack and Cal. So those are my most favorite boy names ever. But I'll let you use them..... Congragulations!!
ReplyDeleteI Like Cade, Caleb, or Elijah. We would use Caleb if it weren't for our nephew named that. And Elijah is our #1 pick for a boy because we want to call him Eli (but still do the full Elijah because of the significance of the name).
ReplyDeleteGood luck choosing! You'll have to share when you decide.
Oh, and even though I am over my limit of 3, I like Spencer too. :)
Please, not Norman!!!!
ReplyDeleteI picked one from each list. Caid, Tanner (my fave of all), and Nicholas.
Those ultrasound pictures are amazing! You can totally see his face! Now show me some belly pics!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI chose a favorite from each of your 3 lists: Calvin, Tanner, and Parry. I like Parry the best out of all of them because it's pretty unique but not weird. Most of the names sound good though. Good luck chosing!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the name Parry...Isn't Adam's Dad's name Barry? That would be way too cute. I also like Tanner and Buckethead! As for Nathan he likes all of Adam's suggestions EXCEPT...
ReplyDeleteNorman
Samuel
Cody
Cade
Calvin
My top three:
ReplyDelete1. Samuel (c'mon ... Samuel Smith. That's too good to pass up).
2. Buckethead
3. Norman (why does everyone else hate this so much? I quite like it.)