Adam graduated!!!
He is now Adam P. Smith, MD!
Graduation was last night. It was such a surreal and momentous event. Of course my camera failed me right when I needed it most, so these pictures are very blurry. Adam's parents have some too that I'll get and post later and we'll buy the ones the school took, but for now these will have to do. I am so proud of Adam and how hard he has worked to get here. Six years, two degrees (MBA too), job on the side and 3 kids: what an accomplishment!
Adam didn't end up matching to any of the three places he interviewed at, but he was able to scramble into a preliminary-surgery position at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, MD. So that is where we are headed in two weeks! What is crazy to me is that they never even called him for a phone interview, but he was still their pick for first round offers. We are excited about the adventure ahead! We are definitely sad to leave Ohio though and the great adventures and friends we've had here.
I have many more pictures of the kids and stuff and updates to share, but they'll have to wait. Stay tuned!

Yay, Adam! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete