Wednesday, August 28

Tessa

Tessa Smith
June 14, 2013 7:42am
7lbs 15oz, 19.5in




Tessa is a dream boat. Of course I get emotional and stressed out over everything anyway, because that is just what I do, but she is wonderful. She isn't quite as calm as Shane was, but is much easier (so far) than Makenzie was. She isn't very consistent with anything, so I can't plan very well. However, I can't complain because she is a rock-star sleeper. She loves to stare into your face and listen to you talk. I can't believe I got so lucky!

The kids have been GREAT with Tessa, even Makenzie (shocker). They love to give her kisses, tell her everything is okay and try to get smiles from her. They love her! I ask them if they are glad Tessa has joined our family and after 2 months they still say yes.

Adam's mom was in town when I went into labor. She helped us so much and took such good care of us. We are so grateful for all that she has done for us! Thank you Julia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...