I'm not sure what to write. I feel like the pictures speak for themselves.
Oh, Shane liked singing happy birthday to himself. :)
He was so excited that I made him a cake. He remind me all day that I told him I'd make him a cake.
Oh, I remembered something else: While Shane was sleeping I filled his room with balloons. He LOVED it. His friend Jacob came over to play that morning and they spent almost all morning playing with the balloons. I will definitely make that a tradition.
Happy Birthday Shane!!


One of my good friends calls that the "balloon fairy" and I definitely need to start it up. Love the pictures
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE the photo update! I read through all your trip and everything and I'm amazed you were able to cram soooo much in to a 2 week period. Glad Shane had an awesome b-day! I miss Kenzie snuggles. Looking forward to being back in town so we can catch up again. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! I love the cake!! Good work.
ReplyDeletewhat a great baseball cake!! you will have to teach me how it's done it looks incredible! cute blog :)
ReplyDelete