Sunday, November 28

Makenzie

It has been a way too long since I have posted pictures of our sweet little girl. So here is the latest on Makenzie.


At four months old Makenzie weighed 14lb 6oz and was 25.25inches long. She turns 6 months old on December 9th, but her 6 month appointment isn't until mid-December so those are her most recent stats.

Makenzie has started doing some new things over the last month and a half. She has discovered her hands and is learning how to use them. She loves to grab and play with her feet, which is really cute. If we put a toy within arms reach then she will often grab it and start playing with it. If it is just out of her reach, she just looks at it :) She is not rolling over yet, but I'm not really worried about it.

Makenzie is such a happy girl and doesn't really mind much of anything as long as she isn't tired or hungry. She absolutely LOVES people. She likes to "talk" back and forth with me. Makenzie really likes Shane too. She gets so excited when he "helps" push her in the swing. I can't nurse her in the same room as him most of the time because she just cranks her head to watch what he is doing.

Something funny about Makenzie: She's got thunder thighs like you've never seen! You really can't see them in any of these pictures, but I have never seen leg rolls like hers.


This is what sharing is like in our house:

1 comment:

  1. Cute I love all the Makenzie pics!!! I can't believe how big she is getting:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...