Wednesday, April 21

I Want to be a Bear

This is what I have been feeling like lately:
Frustrated & Exhausted:
- Muscle aches and pains
- Overall tiredness
- Poor quality of sleep
- Heartburn
- A toddler who just got sick, AGAIN. (Which means we are stuck inside for the next several days)
- Too much stuff to do, not enough time to do it
- Living in a pig sty because I can't manage to discipline myself enough, while feeling like I do, to actually clean my house.

So, I have decided I want to be a bear:
- If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.
- Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.
- If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs.
- If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too.
- If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling, and have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup...I want to be a bear.

6 comments:

  1. That made m laugh out loud, nice post. I don't think I would mind skipping those years til my kid gets cute. Those bears really do have the life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a friend who will come help you a little and then watch a girly movie with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the PERFECT description of me today. Holy cow did I need to read this! It makes me feel better that there are other women out there that I admire a lot that still feel this way! :) Hope things get better for ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to be pregnant to be a bear?? It's too late to be PG, but I still wake up feeling like a bear sometimes. Did you write this yourself? I wish I could describe my issues as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...