Monday, November 2

Oregon

Shane and I just got back from visiting my family in Oregon. I didn't take my camera with me, but I included a few pictures family members took.

We had a great time! We went swimming, rode on the local carousel, visited friends and just chilled. Shane really loved playing with his cousin Addy. He always wanted to do what she was doing. My grandparents came to visit us while we were there. It was so nice to see them again and have Shane get to know them and the rest of my family.

Now for the pictures (I know that is all anyone cares about :D ).


I thought this one was funny because Shane normally doesn't like to sit still. But he loved lounging on my sister-in-law's legs.


My grandparents.

My mom
When I saw the picture above I remembered a similar picture from when Shane was born. My mom came just after Shane's birth and this is a picture from her visit. Crazy how things have changed so much since then.
There are some pictures of us swimming too, but I don't have them yet. I'll post a few when I get them. Shane loves water, but he wasn't into the swimming pool. He kept trying to climb out when we got close to the edge. I tried to keep him in, but he was not happy about it. Finally he got a big ball to carry around in the pool and then he was happy. Strange kid.

Thanks to everyone you helped us get to Oregon! Thanks for letting us come visit!

Soon to come: posts with pictures of our new apartment and an update on Medical school.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! What did you use for lighting and a backdrop? They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! I missed you and Shane! I am happy to hear that you had a nice time though! Spending time with family is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - you can read a description of the lighting on my photography blog here: http://myrnacurzonphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/garage-studio.html

    The backdrop was a 2 yard piece of fabric I bought at either Joanns or Walmart.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...