Monday, November 2

Medical School Update

Well, I never thought it would actually happen, but Adam DID start school again in August. In the back of my mind I was sure the administration would come back and say "oops, sorry we are kicking him out of school after all. Tough luck." I am extremely grateful my worst fears didn't come true.

Even though Adam HATES getting up early in the morning, he loves being back in school. He might not actually admit that he loves it, but trust me he does :) The first quarter was tough for him because he was having to retake Anatomy for what seemed like the third time (he did a lot of Anatomy in undergrad along with his first year of Anatomy at OSU last August). However, Anatomy is finally over and he did really well. Now he is happier than ever because he doesn't have to do anatomy anymore AND he gets to sleep in a whole 30 more minutes in the morning :D

Adam is also taking a Golf class this fall. He absolutely loves it! Columbus is really into golf. There are tons of Golf courses all over the city. Adam has some buddies that really like golf too that he goes out and plays with.

Shane is always really excited to see Daddy when he comes home from school. Adam gets home around lunch time most days. As soon as the door opens, Shane runs to the door, gives Adam a big smile and then runs away hoping Adam will chase him.

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear Adam is happy!!! I loved the part about Shane running to the door to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie might like that he runs to the door to say hi, but I like that he runs away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...