Saturday, March 1

President's Day Weekend

President's Day Weekend Adam and I went up to Telluride with three other couples: Matt and Meagan Harrison, Collin and Karen Burton and Chris and Karim Jones. Matt, Chris and Collin are Adam's old roommates from BYU. We had a blast! It was off the hook! :D

Here is a "photo essay" of our trip. We have lots more pictures then this of everyone, but I had to limit myself.


We went up to the other house and jumped off the deck into the huge mounds of snow. This is Adam doing a cannon ball.
Matt and Adam had a distance jumping contest. You can't see it in this picture, but they actually had some bare ground below them that they had to clear. The other spot where we were jumping didn't have that.

Adam won, but only by a few inches.

Me jumping off the better (safer) spot :)


My very graceful face plant.

Chris and Karim Jones

Collin and Karen Burton

Matt and Meagan Harrison

Adam doing a flip








One night we played Curses. You pick a card and have to do what it says. If everyone thinks it is funny then you pick a curse card. You give the curse card to someone else. The curse card has something funny the player has to do the rest of the game. If someone catches them not doing it then they get closer to loosing. This is Karim trying to bully Chris for his lunch money.


Meagan had to copy everything Adam did (curse). So Adam is doing the same thing to me as I am taking the picture.

This is Adam trying to talk like Elmer Fudd and hiccup (curses) while pretending like he was a beauty queen giving an acceptance speech.



Adam and Matt built a ski jump in the back yard of the other house, right next to the ski run. Monday morning Adam, Matt and Collin went out to ski and snowboard down it. They ended up jumping about 40 feet. Meagan and I went with them to take pictures. This was Adam's first run. The trees are in the way unfortunately.



This was Collin's best air shot.

Adam

This was the best air shot I got of Matt




Adam and I are doing great! Nothing too new. My morning sickness is gone for the most part. I feel it very mildly every once in awhile, but nothing other than that. Adam is working hard at work to bring home the moolah. School is hectic, but starting to get a little better. I just have to keep reminding myself that I am practically finished with school once I get past this semester. Yay! I am looking forward to actually having a degree and being able to focus on our growing family.

Adam's birthday was on Thursday! He is now 24. He played in his first stake Elder's Quorum softball game that night and blew them away! The score was 20 to 5. Adam never got out. All the women on the stands kept on commenting on how fast he runs. The team had a series of 7 runs in a row and got all the way through the line up. They were on fire!

3 comments:

  1. Amber! I found you. :) Cute blog, cute couple. How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for inviting us! We LOVE Telluride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen and I bought curses and we love it. Karen's family couldn't believe that we played that game with other people.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...