On Friday we got to drive around San Diego and just explore. We saw downtown, an airplane race, Coronado Island, and of course the beach. It was gorgeous weather.

The San Diego Navy Base was just south of Downtown.
Coronado Island:
"The Del" on Coronado Island was the location of the movie "Some Like It Hot."
The Del is beautiful! We walked around inside.
Adam and I played on the beach outside of the hotel.




Old roommates: Brad, Collin and Adam



The whole weekend was a very spiritual and fun-filled weekend. The bride's and groom's families were really fun and great hosts. I went out to dinner with the bride's family while Adam, Collin and the other guys went out for a guys night before the wedding. I was really impressed with the bride's parents the Binghams. They are really good people who care so much about their family. Br. Bingham gave Adam and I a great compliment: He thought we were great individuals who made a wonderful couple. It doesn't sound like much, but if you were there you might understand why it touched me so much. The weekend had so many memorable moments.
Downtown:
The San Diego Navy Base was just south of Downtown.
"The Del" on Coronado Island was the location of the movie "Some Like It Hot."
The Del is beautiful! We walked around inside.
Adam and I played on the beach outside of the hotel.
Saturday was the wedding. Adam and I got to go to the sealing. It was the first one I had been to that was for someone else. It was beautiful. The hallway outside of the sealing rooms was gorgeous! The San Diego temple uses natural light so well. It really makes all of the beautiful glass and windows sparkle. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera when we went to the temple. So we only have pictures at the reception.
Old roommates: Brad, Collin and Adam

Hey guys! It's fun to read your blog! Brant and I have spent some time walking through that hotel and on that same beach and it was fun to see you two there :) OK, so I know tons of people go there every year, but it sent me down memory lane - I can't help it! You guys are CUTE.
ReplyDeleteDude, how did you get such great photographs? DO you just have a really nice camera? I need to come and have you teach me how to take photos like that. :) I love you and I miss you, and you need to post new photos on here. I really miss you, I want to come and visit..... when do you have a break from school?
ReplyDelete