Thursday, July 19

22 Days Till Paradise

Adam and I just thought we would join the band wagon of blogs to keep people informed about our wild adventures. Wild adventures include work, sleep, work, oh and eating.

Adam and I are so excited to move to Arizona that we are counting down the days. Okay, so only I'm counting down the days, but he is just as excited. 22 days left until we move to Arizona. Adam already has a job lined up at St. Joseph Hospital in their nationally renowned neurological institute. He is very excited! He hopes to be able to work with cadavers and lab animals again. Sounds like the best job in the world to me too :) I am really excited that he will be doing something he loves!

I will be taking a break off work and doing school full-time. Horrible trade off if you ask me. I still have to do work and I don't even get paid for it :) I will be finishing my classes up at Mesa Community College and then transfer them up to BYU to graduate in either April or August of 2008, just in time before Adam goes off to medical school. The class I am most excited about is my general automotive class.

Adam took his MCAT on Friday July 13. He is really relieved to have it over, but is still stressing over his score. He won't know the results until the end of August. On the two practice tests he took earlier he got 37 (which is really good). We are hoping the he did just as good on the real thing. Adam seems to have a lot more doubt then me.

Now that Adam is done with his MCAT class he has a lot of extra time on his hands. He was thinking about starting his independent study class he needs to take. Ever since he got the old school Nintendo hooked he only seems to be interested in Super Mario World. (He is a lot better at it then me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...