Adam's dad came to visit! This was Barry's first time visiting, so it was definitely special. For three years he was serving a mission for our church down in Texas and couldn't travel. Now, his job has him traveling constantly; he is one busy guy. When he found out he had work in Cincinnati (only 3 hrs away) he called us up and said he was coming to see us! Sadly, we only got him for a day because he had more work in other states the next day. But the kids LOVED it anyway! Shane said one of his favorite things was being able to eat breakfast with Grandpa, haha! It's the little things that matter to him :) We obviously did more fun things. Thanks for coming Grandpa Smith!!

I'm happy for the blog update! Gotta say, I'm not a grandparent and I have to agree that your kids are super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteand towing his smoker? That is hilarious!
Super cute. Definitely not a grandparent.
ReplyDelete