Shane saw me coming in from shoveling the snow one day wearing this beanie. I took it off and he immediately grabbed it and put it on. He got the biggest smile on his face and wore it around the house for the next few hours. He has been fascinated with it ever since.

Shane really likes hanging out in our basement. One side is Adam's study space and the other side is partly storage. Shane was checking out the loot near the storage one day and found my swimming goggles. I put them over my face to show him that I could see through them. After a couple of attempts I was able to get them on Shane's head with eyes open and no tears. He was a bit confused, but I convinced him that it was cool enough to go show daddy. He was so excited too show Adam and loves to put them on all the time now.

What a cute kid! I love the dancing with the swim goggles.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Amber! Shane is hilarious! I love the attachment to the stickers and showing off the goggles for Daddy! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteShane is such a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he keeps getting. They sure do grow up fast.
ReplyDeleteHaha love the stickers, he looks pretty psyched to have them plastered all over him. Man I can't believe how big your kid is already, and a late congrats on your upcoming baby girl. How exciting.
ReplyDelete