Saturday, January 26

Quick Update

Not much has been going on in the past few weeks. Adam leaves for his Ohio state interview tomorrow. He hasn't received any other requests for interviews yet, but according to an inside source, that is pretty normal for this stage of the game. Adam says March is about the time schools will be sending out final acceptances; so there is still plenty of time. Cross your fingers!

So I still have morning sickness. It has lightened up quite a bit since I first started experiencing it, or maybe I am just getting used to it :) I am currently about 8.5 weeks along. There is really nothing else going on, just a lot of feeling like I am going to throw up without actually throwing up. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I at least I don't have to live by the toilet.

School started up for me at MCC a couple of weeks ago. It has been nice to have something to do and something to occupy my mind. It helps with the morning sickness, and I like feeling like I am doing something worthwhile (before school started I was doing a lot vegetating). I am taking Ideas and Values in Humanities, Introduction to Business, Spanish Conversation I, Yoga, Environmental Geography, Intermediate Clothing Construction, and New Testament and Isaiah at the Institute. That is probably about 19 credits if you count the institute classes as 2 credits each since I am doing them for BYU credit. It is definitely a full semester. If everything works out, then I will have 2 independent study courses left to take during the summer and hello Bachelor's Degree in August!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your morning sickness goes away soon! Good luck awaiting replies from med schools and keep me posted on any news!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...